Our products are shipped either fresh or frozen by DHL Express or Poste Express to your address, and strictly in accordance with their respective terms and conditions (https://mydhl.express.dhl/ch/en/legal/terms-and-conditions-domestic.html & https://www.post.ch/en/sending-parcels/damage-or-loss)
1) We will contact you to confirm the date before shipping.
2) The products are vacuum sealed and placed, together with ice packs, in a thermal bag and a box.
3) Wors, sausages and pies may come from frozen stock and could arrive semi-defrosted.
4) Personal deliveries excluded, MP outsources all deliveries to DHL & La Poste.
5) We will dispatch your order on the agreed day if confirmation of payment is received, and send you a tracking number through which you can manage the delivery.
6) Once we dispatch the goods and hand it over the courier of your choice, all risk of damage to, or loss of the goods shall pass to you.
7) MP does not accept responsibility for any orders that are delivered late or not delivered at all, as this responsibility is out of our control.
8) This particular delivery service is not available on Sunday or on Public Holidays, and sometimes not in some villages on a Saturday either. It is your responsibility to advise us of any such non-delivery days.